Friday, February 1, 2013

The Idea

I am very excited about my project. My goal is to build the webpage that shows the successes of my current school with a 1:1 project, and also provides resources to teachers who may now just be receiving new technology. My initial challenge is that I have not really done any kind of webpage designing since I did HTML in high school! The program our school system uses, Expression Engine, seems pretty good, but I want to make sure I make the site as attractive and functional as possible. I have been given access by the webmaster to edit pages and start building the site. I have also started to compile information and to find resources that can be used on the site. I hope that soon I can begin loading some of the information on to the page, and eventually the videos and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment